Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Final Days

I am in the final days of reaching the apex of my trail marathon journey and there is, as there always is, a lot going on in my head. Several times throughout this week I will mull over the progress of my journey and relish in the memories of my adventure. Several times throughout this week I will mull over two quotes to help heighten my motivation:


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us." Marianne Williamson 


“I’m gonna show you how great I am! Only last week I murdered a rock. Injured a stone. Hospitalized a brick. I’m so mean I make medicine sick. I’m gonna show you how great I am! I have wrastled with an alligator, I had tussled with a whale. I have handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail. I’m gonna show you how great I am!" Muhammad Ali


Yes, I am a badass MOFO able to do what most wouldn't even dare dream of doing! One day I won't be able to do this, but TODAY IS NOT THAT DAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment