Thursday, February 20, 2014

What's next?

The winter thaw is finally here! The snow and ice is gone, the sun is shinning, and the temperatures are above freezing! Of course 1+1+1= mud, but that is perfectly okay with me. Taking to the trails after enduring the relentless winter we had was glorious and the sloppy, muddy trail conditions didn't even matter. About a 1/2 mile into my run I quickly realized I should have weaved when instead I bobbed. As I was navigating through some muddy slop I zonked my head on a branch that was hanging much lower this time around than it was the last time I was on this stretch of the trail. The aftermath yielded some slight redness on my forehead along with twisting and breaking my wimpy desk jockey glasses. I believe my journey to the trail marathon has officially been mixed with just about everything right about now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment